- www.sicurologistics.com – sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485
- Website – internet platform operating in the domain www.sicurologistics.com;
- Client – a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by generally applicable regulations, also a natural person with limited legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity – which has concluded or intends to conclude an Agreement with sicuroLogistics sp. z .oo NIP: 5482737485 or uses or intends to use at least one Service or Electronic Service;
- Product – a movable item available on the Website which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485;
- Service – paid functionality available on the Website, not of a material nature, being the subject of the Agreement between the Customer and sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485;
- Agreement – a contract for the provision of a Service concluded or concluded between the Client and sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 via the Website or other type of contract, specified individually in the Regulations;
- Electronic service – a service provided electronically by sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 for the Client via the Website;
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural people with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: the Regulation) is sicuroLogistics sp. z .oo NIP: 5482737485
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
During the presence of the user or the Customer on the Website, in particular when using Electronic Services or purchasing a Product or service provided by sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 on the Website or using Electronic Services, you may be asked to provide (provide) your personal data. The scope of entrusting your sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 data is divided into mandatory and non-mandatory data, each time specified in an adapted form for entering these data, according to the needs of a given Product, Service or Electronic Service that the user or the customer intends to use. Providing data is always voluntary, but sometimes necessary for the correct completion of an order or an Electronic Service.
Data processing takes place only for the purpose for which sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. was made available. NIP: 5482737485. The processing of data for marketing purposes takes place only after obtaining a separate consent by the user or the Customer of the Website. The processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial information takes place only after obtaining a separate consent by the user or the Customer of the Website.
The purpose of the Privacy and Security Policy is to define the activities undertaken by sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 in the field of the protection of personal data processed, including those collected via the Website, such as registration, placing orders, saving data on servers and any other identical activities related to data processing when using the Website. All activities of sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 are the subject to the provisions of Polish law and the general regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation). The Privacy and Security Policy is the subject to the provisions of Polish law and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation).
TIME OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Website Customer’s data will be processed for the duration of the contract for the provision of Electronic Services and up to 30 days from the termination of the contract for the provision of Electronic Services, and in the case of a concluded Agreement for the period of performance of this contract and for a period of up to 10 years from its implementation or withdrawal from the Agreement.
VOLUNTARY DATA SHARING
Each User or Customer of the Website has the right to enter data voluntarily in order to use Electronic Services or place an order. In the case of using certain services, including during the ordering process, entering the data, although voluntary, may be necessary for the performance of the Electronic Service or the order.
The data necessary (mandatory) to be entered in the case of using the Electronic Service or completing the order are each time specified in the form intended for entering this data.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA
Each User or Customer of the Website has the right to access and correct data, in particular by accessing the Customer Panel or contacting sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485
In the case of contact with sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485, for security reasons, your person will be verified.
RIGHT TO DELETE DATA
Respecting the rights of Users and Customers of sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485, we would like to inform you that each person has the right to delete their data. This right is commonly referred to as “the right to be forgotten.” sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 is obliged to delete all data of the reporting person, with the proviso that there will be no other legal basis for further processing of these data, such basis may result from, for example: the obligation to keep financial documentation. However, if it is not possible to fulfil the request, we will inform you about it, together with an indication of the legal basis.
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFER
At the express request of the person whose data are processed by sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485, you will receive a structured data file in a commonly used format. Under this law, you can also indicate the entity to which we, as the data controller, should send your data.
It may take up to 30 days to exercise this right. At the same time, for security reasons, we will verify your person to make sure that your data will reach the right person.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 declares that it processes personal data of users and customers of the Website in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and that he applies technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the processed data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the personal data of users and Customers of the Website against unauthorized disclosure, loss or damage.
Cookies are understood to mean IT data, in particular short text files, stored by a web browser or directly in Users’ end devices intended for using websites. These files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which directly affects the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session, thanks to which he does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website or perform additional activities, e.g. adding a product to the basket again;
- determining the User’s profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session files are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” files are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows the storage of “cookies” on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies”. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Restrictions on the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
LOCKING OR DELETION OF COOKIES
In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended), in particular Art. 173 paragraph. 2, the User has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his end device by setting the appropriate settings (rights) for these files in the settings window of his web browser.
If the User leaves the settings of the software installed on the end device unchanged, he / she agrees to place “cookies” text files on the User’s device.
- Information about some actions taken by Users is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of arrival of the inquiry;
- time of sending the response;
- name of the User station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction;
- URL of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link;
- information about the User’s browser;
- information about the User’s IP;
- The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data are used only for the purpose of administering the Website.
The Privacy and Security Policy does not cover information on services, goods or websites of third parties, made available on the Website under agreements with other entities. Third parties, on their own and on their own responsibility, define separate, individual rules for the functioning of their services, goods or websites in their regulations.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 transfers personal data to third countries, outside the European Economic Area only for the purpose for which they were made available to: Google LLC based in Mountain View in the United States on the basis of the so-called The EU-US Privacy Shield (hereinafter: the Agreement), i.e. in accordance with the decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016, number IP / 16/216, the transfer of personal data to entities based in the United States that have acceded to the Agreement, ensures an appropriate level of protection of personal data, in accordance with art. 45 of the Regulation.
sicuroLogistics sp. z o.o. NIP: 5482737485 provides Website users with the possibility of contacting data protection issues, as well as support in editing settings, in particular, adjusting “cookies” to their preferences through or in the case of other inquiries:
- in electronic form via e-mail to: email@example.com
- in writing (by mail) at: ul. Pod Zebrzydkę 19a 43-436 Górki Wielkie.