GDPR information clause
Information on the processing of personal data
In connection with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the direct protection of natural people with regard to the processing of personal data and in the matter of free flow of data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000), please read the content of the presented below the information clause:
- The administrator of your Personal Data is sicuroLogistics sp .z o.o. ul. Pod Zebrzydkę 19a, 43-436 Gorki Wielkie, PL, NIP: 5482737485 REGON: 389396462 KRS: 0000910390
- Personal data is obtained from commercial inquiries, orders and contracts. In addition, we obtain data from public registers (CEIDG, KRS) and transport exchanges.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- processing inquiries and orders (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR), as well as for the purpose of
- satisfaction surveys from cooperation with sicuroLogistics sp.z o.o. (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- direct marketing related to the conducted activity (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.a
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to do so may result in not concluding a contract.
- The recipients of your personal data may be sicuroLogistics contractors who fulfil the inquiry or an order based on an entrustment agreement and cooperating entities for the needs related to the implementation inquiries or orders such as (but not limited to) providing IT, accounting and legal services, marketing. Recipients may also be entities authorized by law, such as the Tax Office. We do not intend to transfer your data to third countries and international organizations.
- We only store the data necessary to achieve the goals of the enterprise: name and surname, company name, its address (s) and numbers in registers such as NIP, REGON, position held in the company, contact details (phone, email). In justified cases, we may ask for data related to the identity document, if it is required by additional regulations related to the execution of the contract.
- Your data will be stored for the period necessary to complete the inquiry or order and for the period a minimum of 5 years in connection with the legal obligation to store sales documents until the period expires limitation of a tax liability.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling referred to art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 GDPR
- In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
- request for the access to personal data
- request for rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of your Personal Data
- raise an objection to data processing
- data portability
- withdraw consent to data processing
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
- In matters related to the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us by e-mail